121 Things: Over-caffeinatedDate: May 1, 2008
As seen on San Francisco Chronicle.
1. The top 11 over-caffeinated drink names (one word): Amp, Blow, Chic, Crunk, Guru, Havoc, Hype, Ludicrous, Mother, Superfly and Vamp.
2. The top 11 drink names (two words): Amp Overdrive, Beaver Buzz, Blue Jeans, Dark Dog, Go Girl, Howling Monkey, Pimp Juice, Socko Slim, Whey Up, Whoop Ass and Xyience Xenergy.
3. The top 11 drink names (three words): Faygo Moon Mist, Fever Stimulation Beverage, Kaboom Infinite Energy, Mana Energy Potion, Nuclear Waste Antidote, Orange County Choppers, Propel Invigorating Water, Pure Cofain 699, Ruby Red Squirt, Rumba Energy Juice and Who's Your Daddy?
4. The top 11 drink names (at a highway truck stop around 3 a.m.): Ammo, Battery, Bawls, Brawndo, Burn, Fuel Cell, Full Throttle, Hydrive, Monster, Ol' Glory and Rage.
5. The top 11 drinks (total caffeine): Fixx (500 mg), Boo-Koo Energy (360 mg), Redline Power Rush (350 mg), Wired X344 (344 mg), Starbucks Grande Coffee (330 mg), Spike Shooter, All City NRG and Viso Energy Vigor (300 mg), No Name (280 mg), Starbucks Tall Coffee (260 mg) and Redline RTD (250 mg). (Over-caffeinated information courtesy of www.energyfiend.com).
6. The top 11 drinks (caffeine per ounce): Ammo (171 mg/ounce), Redline Power Rush (140 mg/ounce), Mana Energy Potion (118.52 mg/ounce), Powershot and Skyrocket Caffeinated Syrup (100 mg/ounce), Stok Black Coffee Shots (90.91 mg/ounce), Fuel Cell (90 mg/ounce), Upshot (80 mg/ounce), Jolt Endurance Shot (75 mg/ounce), NOS Power Shot (62.5 mg/ounce) and your average cup of espresso (51.33 mg/ounce).
7. The top 11 food names (two words or less): Bawls Mints, Crackheads, Headshot, Moovitz, Rocket Chocolate, Stay Alert (U.S. Army), Sumseeds, Think Gum, Turbo Truffle, Umph and Zingos Mints.
8. The top 11 food names (three words or more): Black Black Gum, Blitz Energy Gum, Buzz Bites Chocolate Chews, Foosh Energy Mints, Kickbutt Amped Energy Ballz, M-60 Energy Mints, Mad-Croc Energy Chews, NRage Energy Strips, Oral Fixation Night Light Mints, Shock a Lots Chocolate Coffee Beans and Warp Energy Mints.
9. The top 11 activities: Flinching, hyperventilating, laughing, peeing, pooping, running, screaming, shaking, tossing, turning and twitching.
10. The top 11 problems: Agitation, concentration, degeneration, disintegration, disorientation, exaggeration, inclination, intoxication, irritation, moderation, palpitation and perspiration.
11. The top 11 synonyms for my thoughts: Blather, claptrap, gibberish, insanity, jabberwocky, lunacy, mumbo jumbo, nonsense, poppycock, prattle and twaddle.